Vilitra comprises Vardenafil as active chemical compounds. Vilitra used as a remedy to treat the erectile dysfunction or impotence and Vilitra also provides a long lasting erection of penile region which is necessary to maintain while having the love making session. Vilitra resolves the physiological troubles occur due to erectile dysfunctions.
Working path of Vilitra 60 mg-
Vilitra is a kind of specific blocker of Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), PDE-5 is accountable for the degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum of penile tissue. CGMP induces the dilation of the blood vessels of penile region leads to increase in pooling of blood. Vilitra has similar identity such as the arrangement of cGMP and selectively binds to PDE-5 in the corpus cavernosum to avoid the degradation of the cGMP. More cGMP more is the satisfactory erection achieved.
Dosing plan of Vilitra 60 mg-
Orally 1 tablet of Vilitra should be consumed along with the sufficient amount of water prior to decided intercourse. Don't crush and chewed the Vilitra or take it as a whole.
Contradictory effects of Vilitra 60 mg-
Contradictory effects of the Vilitra 60 mg that a person may acquire after taking the dose includes aggravation, unsteadiness or giddiness, flushing, nasal blockage, dyspepsia (heartburn), nausea. Other side effects that are commonly seen include blurred vision , greater than before tear formation causing watery eyes, change in blood pressure (hypo and hypertension), tiredness, dyspnoea, feeling of pain in the back joints, tummy.
The instruction that a person should keep in mind to avoid the serious condition or any mishap
- A person who is chronically using Nitrates for the treatment of various cardiovascular diseases should avoid the use of Vilitra because it results in the severe hypotension.
- In condition, You're found yourself hypersensitive to Vilitra or any of its constituent then keep yourself away from the use of Vilitra
- Vilitra is not meant for use in a male below the age of 18 years.
- Stop use of alcohol or beverages while you are taking the Vilitra to reduce the side effects.
- More than one tablet shouldn't be consumed in a single day.