Vilitra is a potential medication which is commonly used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. Vilitra contains Vardenafil as an active constituent. The action of Vardenafil lasts up to 5 to 6 hours after administration. Erectile dysfunction is characterized by the inability to maintain an erection for a longer duration to satisfy your partner.
How Vilitra works?
Vilitra 20 mg comes under the class of drug known as Phosphodiesterase enzyme. This medication shows action by prohibiting the effect of Phosphodiesterase. It also activates nitric oxide and cGMP-Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate. This action of the drug helps to enhance the blood flow in the penile region.
What are the contraindications of Vilitra 20 mg?
- If you are hypersensitive to ingredient present in the Vilitra then do not use this medication.
- You should not use this medication if you are suffering from liver and kidney disease, eye disease, and uncontrolled blood pressure.
- Do not use this medication if you have heart disorder, epilepsy disorder.
What are the drug interactions of Vilitra 20 mg?
Antifungal drugs: Ketoconazole, Antiviral drugs: Oseltamivir, Anti-Coagulants: Warfarin, Antibiotic: Zanamivir, Beta blockers: Atenolol
Method of administration of Vilitra 20 mg:
The recommended dose of Vilitra is 20 mg that is available in tablet form. You should administer this medication orally with an adequate amount of water. You should use this medication to increase sexual duration 45 minutes before intercourse. This medication can be administered with or without food.
What are the side effects of Vilitra 20 mg?
Sickness, vomiting, nausea, muscle aches, blocked nose, headache, indigestion, Acid reflux swelling in your hands, ankles, feet, shortness of breath, seizure.
What are the precautions of Vilitra 20 mg?
- You should not take grapefruit juice along with this medication as it affects the efficacy of Vilitra.
- You should not consume alcohol along with this medication as it can increase the risk of side effects.
- You should avoid fat containing foods along with this medication as it affects the action of Vilitra.
- Avoid driving and smoking while taking this medication.