Valif is an exceptional medicine used to treat the problem of erectile dysfunction. Generic Verdenafil is the active pharmaceutical drug present in Valif which treats the problem of ED by inhibiting the activity of phosphodiesterase type-5 enzyme. Blockage of this enzyme results in increased flow of blood towards the penile area, thus causing an erection.
Contraindications of Valif 20 mg-
- Patients those who are suffering from severe kidney, liver or cardiovascular disorder, then do not use this medication.
- This medicine should not be used by the individual who is not above the age of 18 years.
- A person having an allergic reaction towards generic Verdenafil and other inactive drug components should avoid administration of this medicine.
Drug interactions of Valif 20 mg-
Valif shows drug interaction when used in combination following drugs like Antiviral medicine, Antibiotic, Hepatitis C, herbal products, Seizure medicine, Antifungal medicine, Prostate disorder, HIV/AIDS, medication, Beta blockers, Dietary supplements, and vitamins.
Storage conditions of Valif 20 mg-
You should store this medicine in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 250C. This medicine should be kept away from direct heat, light, and moisture.
Dosage instruction of Valif 20 mg-
It is recommended that one tablet of Valif should be taken along with a full glass of water. This medicine should be consumed 30 minutes previous to the intercourse, to obtain desired results. Do not consume fatty food while using this drug as it may delay the onset action of this drug. You should avoid intake of more than one tablet in a day as it may lead to an overdose of this medicine.
Side effects of Valif 20 mg-
Intake of Valif may result to cause some undesirable side effects that include back pain, weak point, dry mouth, sickness, low blood pressure, vomiting, vertigo, chest pain, aching erection, and abdomen cramping.
Precautions to be followed while administering Valif 20 mg are:
- Limits the use of alcoholic beverages while you are using this medication.
- Don't drive and do other important works as it may impair your consciousness.