Tramjet with an active ingredient Tramadol is used for the treatment of acute to moderate pain. It may be used to treat pain caused by surgery or other chronic conditions such as cancer or joint pain. This medication helps in reducing the size or magnitude of the pain signal passed from one nerve to another.
Tramadol, the major active ingredient of Tramjet 50mg is selective and weak OP3-receptor agonists. Opiate receptors are coupled with G-protein receptors and function as both positive and negative regulators of synaptic transmission via G-proteins that activate effector proteins. Subsequently, the release of nociceptive neurotransmitters such as substance P, GABA, dopamine, acetylcholine and noradrenaline is inhibited.
Dosage Information for Tramjet:
Tramjet is available as 50mg extended release capsules to be taken orally with sufficient amount of water. It is usually taken after 4-6 hours as needed. It may be taken with or without food. But avoid the intake of fatty meals while using this medication. The maximum dose taken should be 400mg per day. Take this medication as directed by the physician. However, some side effects are likely to occur while consuming Tramjet 50mg such as Dizziness, Headache, Drowsiness, Blurred Vision, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Seizures, Difficulty in breathing, and Changes in urination.
Precautionary Measures for Tramjet 50mg:
There are some precautionary measures to be kept in mind while using Tramjet 50mg such as-
- This medication should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- It is a habit forming drug, use it with caution.
- There are some drugs which are likely to interact while using Tramjet 50mg such as Anti- Depressants, Sleeping Pills, Anti-anxiety drugs, and other Opioid receptor agonists.
- This medication can cause dizzy effects, so avoid driving or operating any machinery that require your alertness.
- Avoid the use of this medication in case of hypersensitivity reactions to the active ingredient Tramadol.
- Avoid the use of this medication in case you are suffering from cardiac disorder, liver or kidney damage issues.
- Do not use this medication in case of asthma related problems.