Tramjet is an oral formulation which comprises of generic Tramadol hydrochloride as a vital component. This medicine is used for the treatment of moderate to severe pain. It is an effective medication for managing pain. This medicine functions by blocking neurotransmitter of pain present at the site of injury. This leads to the alteration in pain sensation resulting in the elimination of pain sensation.
Contraindications of Tramjet 100mg-
- This medicine is contraindicated in a person having hypersensitivity towards generic Tramadol or any other component present in this medicine.
- In the case of liver or kidney disease, this medicine should not be consumed.
- A person having a history of drug or alcohol addictions should avoid use of this medication.
Drug interactions of Tramjet 100mg-
- Azole anti-fungal such as Ketoconazole, Itraconazole.
- Anti-epileptic drugs such as Phenytoin, Carbamazepine.
- Sleeping pills such as Diazepam, Clonazepam.
Storage condition of Tramjet 100mg-
This medicine should be stored at a room temperature of 250C in a cool and dry place. Keep this medicine away from direct heat, sunlight and moisture.
Prescribed dose of Tramjet 100mg-
A person should administer a dose of 100mg along with a glass of water. This maximum dose of this medicine should not exceed more than 400mg in a day. You should avoid crushing and breaking of this medicine to prevent the exposure of excessive dose.
Use of Tramjet 100mg may lead to various unwanted effects such as hallucination, confusion, headache, dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, increased heartbeat and weakness.
Safety tips to be followed while administering Tramjet 100mg-
- Ingestion of Tramjet makes a person feel sleepy and lethargic so you should not drive or perform any work that requires complete alertness and quick response.
- Avoid intake of alcohol or any product containing alcohol along with this medicine as it leads to various unwanted effects.
- This medicine should be consumed with extreme caution in case of pets and children as they are more sensitive towards the effect of this medicine.