Nowadays, Tramacip 50mg is widely recommended by the healthcare professionals to treat moderate to severe pain. It is quite useful in those cases where normal painkillers are ineffective to provide relief from moderate to severe pain. Tramacip consists of an amazing generic medicine known as Tramadol.
How does Tramacip acts to relief pain?
Tramacip 50mg is a narcotic-like pain reliever that selectively blocks the reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine at the neuronal membranes. It increases the liberation of serotonin. It changes feeling and reaction to pain by binding to mu-opiate receptors in the central nervous system.
What is the correct administration of Tramacip 50mg?
Tramacip 50mg is a capsule dosage form. To provide the relief from moderate to severe pain, initially, you have to consume one capsule of Tramacip 50mg orally twice a day with sufficient amount of water. You can increase the dose of Tramacip by 100mg for every 5 days and the highest recommended dose of Tramacip is 300 mg per day.
What are the contraindications of Tramacip 50mg?
Tramacip 50mg is contraindicated under following medical conditions:
- A history of seizures or head injury
- Severe asthmatic condition
- A doubtful block in the stomach or intestines
- Breathing disorders or metabolic disorders
- Hypersensitivity to Tramacip 50mg or its other components
Things to be kept in mind while using Tramacip 50mg:
- Drug abused or drug addicted person should avoid the consumption of Tramacip 50mg.
- Tramacip 50mg should not be used by a pregnant lady or a breastfeeding mother.
- It should not be recommended to a patient under 18 years of age.
- Avoid the use of alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or narcotic medications along with this medicine.
- You may feel dizziness or drowsiness after consuming this medicine, so don't drive a vehicle or operate any machinery after consuming this medicine.
What are the noxious effects of Tramacip 50mg?
You can face some side effects while using this medicine such as constipation, restlessness, queasiness, vomiting, insomnia, lightheadedness, anxiety, agitation, headache, dry mouth, diarrhea, and imprecise vision.
What are the proper storage conditions for Tramacip 50mg?
It should be kept at the normal room temperature. Keep this medicine away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture. Keep it away from children and pets.
What the drug interactions of Tramacip 50mg?
There are some medicines that show interactions with Tramacip 50mg such as Cyclobenzaprine, Almotriptan, Carbamazepine, Quinidine, Erythromycin, Isocarboxazid, Phenelzine, Rifampin, Ketoconazole, Warfarin, Citalopram, Digoxin, Paroxetine, Codeine, Methylene blue, and St. John's Wort.