A narcotic pain reliever is the category of Tramacip. This drug is used in the treatment of moderate and severe pain. Tramadol is the active pharmaceuticals medicament in Tramacip, which mainly acts to drop down the pain sensations. The method of working in Tramacip generally occurs in two diverse conducts. For the first step, it gets attach to the parent and M1 metabolites of µ-opioid receptors. In a second step, it blocks the functioning of certain neurotransmitters chemical like serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors.
Dosage instructions to be followed for the administration of this medicine:
The recommended dose for the Tramacip 200 mg is a single tablet in a day. Tramacip 200 mg should be taken orally with a full glass of water. Do not chew the pill you must swallow the tablet properly. This medication should not be used in the children under the age of 6 years.
If you consume an overdosage of Tramacip 200 mg:
Tramacip may lethal for the life so always avoid the missed dose of Tramacip. In the case of administering the overdose of this medication immediately inform to your health provider. The symptoms of an overdosage include severing a headache, nausea, vomiting, and stomach aches.
Contraindications of Tramacip 200 mg:
Tramacip should never consume under certain medical conditions:
- If you face any oversensitive reaction with Tramacip 200 mg and its other inactive drug components then stay away from the drug.
- Don't use Tramacip if you are the pregnant women and nursing mother as it may affect the health of the baby.
- Tramacip should not be administering if you are taking other medication for the pain treatment.
- Patients with liver, kidney or any heart problems should avoid the usage of Tramacip.
Adverse effects you may find after consuming Tramacip for the treatment of severe pain.
It is very common that you may face some side effects after consuming Tramacip 200 mg such as a headache, difficulty in vision, feeling a shiver, potholed heartbeat, wooziness, bafflement, attack, weariness, feeling ill-tempered, and restlessness.
What are the Safety precautions you must follow while taking Tramacip 200 mg?
- After consumption rest is needed for and individual as it may cause some dizzy effects.
- Limits the usage of alcohol beverages and smoking while you are taking Tramacip.
- Do not consume any sedatives, narcotic medication while you are on treatment with Tramacip.