Tramacip 100mg is an effective medication that is used to relieve moderate to moderately severe pain, including pain after surgery. This medication can be used orally. The generic of Tramacip is Tramadol hydrochloride. The extended-release of Tramadol or long-acting tablets is used for chronic ongoing pain, around-the-clock pain.
Mechanism of action of Tramacip 100mg:
Tramacip (Tramadol) comes under the class of medication called as Opioid analgesics. It usually works in the central nervous system (CNS) to relieve pain. It prohibits the reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine nor epinephrine and serotonin in the brain.
How to use Tramacip 100mg?
The recommended dose of Tramacip is 100mg tablets. You can take this medication in the gap of 4 to 6 hours. You should administer this medication orally with required amount of water. You can take this medication with or without food. Take this medication each day at same time. Do not crush or chew the tablet swallow as whole. You should not change the dose without consulting a doctor.
What are the contraindications of Tramacip 100mg Tablets?
- If you are allergic to generic Tramadol then do not use this medication as it may produce a harmful effect.
- If you have a history of head injury, epilepsy or other seizure disorder, a history of drug or alcohol addiction, and metabolic disorder then do not use this medication.
- If you have a history of drug abuse, mental illness, or alcohol addiction, suicide attempt you should not use this medication.
What are the side effects of Tramacip 100mg Tablets?
While using this medication you may feel some common side effects such as redness, nausea, drowsiness, constipation, dizziness, diarrhea, tired feeling, vomiting, stomach pain sweating, flushing, and warmth.
What are the precautions of Tramacip100 mg Tablets?
- In the case of breastfeeding, this medication may pass into breast milk so avoid this medication as it can cause a harmful effect.
- You should avoid alcohol products can increase the chances of side effects such as drowsiness, dizziness, and blurred vision.
- You should not use Tramacip for longer duration without consulting a doctor.
- Avoid driving just after taking this medication.