Sildigra comprises Sildenafil citrate as a active ingredient. Sildigra is available in the solid dosage form and in various doses such as 50mg, 100mg and 150mg. Sildigra is an effective, reliable, and FDA approved drug used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is the condition in which men are not in situation to hold the erection for the suitable time required for the satisfactory intercourse.
Mechanism of action of Sildigra-
Sildigra act by inhibiting the phosphodiestrase-5 which is responsible the degradation of the cGMP. Inhibition of PDE-5 results in the increased level of the cGMP in the corpus cavernosum situated in the penile area. Cyclic GMP causes the smooth muscle relaxation thus leads to increase flow of blood to the penile region and because of this action of Sildigra erection is induced.
How to take?
1 tablet of Sildigra should be taken orally before 30 minutes prior to the planned intercourse; tablet should be consumed as a whole and should not be crushed or chewed.
Probable unwanted effects-
Every drug has some other pharmacological effects that is unwanted, Person using Sildigra may experience the effects such as
- Person may have the feeling of disturbed heartbeat.
- Feeling woozy, fainting.
- Disturbance in vision.
- Disturbance in hearing.
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet may be commonly seen problem.
- Person may feel problem in Breathing.
- Person may suffer from painful penile erection which lasts for more than 4 hours or longer.
- Sometimes may also suffer from chest pain or vindictive feeling, throbbing scattering to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling.
- Avoid use of Sildigra in case you are hypersensitive to the Sildigra or any of its ingredients.
- Use of alcohol is strictly prohibited with the use Sildigra.
- Sildigra is not recommended in the man below the age of 18 years.
- Sildigra is not suggested to the person having problem of hypertension and hypotension.
- In person having problems like cardiovascular disease such as myocardial infarction, serious angina, Sildigra should not be prescribed.