Ladygra is a solid dosage form which is mainly intended for the treatment of female sexual dysfunction and female sexual arousal dysfunction (FSAD). The main pharmaceutical ingredient present in the Ladygra is Sildenafil.
likewise, this drug is as well used for the cure of sexual vigor, urge desire and need in women. Ladygra (Sildenafil) belongs to the family of the drug known as Phosphodiesterase PDE-5 inhibitor.
Its main mechanism is to inhibit the action of Phosphodiesterase enzyme and activates Nitric oxide and cGMP-cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate that increases the inflow of blood in the vaginal region. The amplified blood flow in the sexual organ improves the erection time.
What are the contraindications of Ladygra 100 mg?
- do not consume this drug if you are allergic to the active and inactive ingredient of Ladygra.
- this medication is not be used by an individual if you are Liver and kidney disorder patient.
- avoid the use of this drug if you are suffering from certain health disorders such as leukemia, blood clotting disorders like anemia, and sickle cell anemia.
- You should not use this medication if you are suffering from the continuous bleeding disorder.
Drug interaction of Ladygra 100 mg:
Ladygra may impair the action of the drug if used along with the combination of certain drugs such as herbal medication, dietary supplements and vitamins along with this medication Heparin, Ranitidine, Clonidine, Carbamazepine Nitrate derivative, Phenytoin, Warfarin, Nitrogen, Cimetidine, and Phenobarbital.
Dosage instruction for Ladygra 100 mg
Ladygra is prepared in 100 mg tablet form. the individual should administer this medication orally with an adequate amount of water. you must consume this drug at least 45 minutes before the planned intercourse. You can take this medication with or without food.
Side effects of Ladygra 100 mg
Individual who consume this medication may face certain side effects Nausea, sickness, sickness, muscle twinge, blocked nose, dyspepsia, and acid reflux inflammation in your hands, ankles, or feet, dumpiness of breath, and seizure.
What are the precautions of Ladygra 100 mg?
- Do not take grapefruit juice and fat rich diet along with this medication as it affects the efficacy of the drug.
- Alcohol consuming is not suggested along with this medication as it can increase the risk of side effects.