Filitra has frequently used medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and impotence. It is very prevailing drugs that increase the extent of erection and diffusion influence at the time of physical intercourse. The active ingredient present in the Filitra is Vardenafil. Filitra 60 mg belongs to the family of drug known as Phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor. Increased amount of cGMP chemical in the bloodstream assist the soft muscles to the penile arteries to relax, which results in a better flow of blood towards the penis. Filitra inhibits Phosphodiesterase enzyme that increases cGMP formation.
What are the contraindications of Filitra 60 mg?
- If you are allergic to generic and any ingredient present in the Filitra 60 mg then do not use this medication.
- Filitra is contraindicated if you have cardiac disorder, liver and kidney disease, blood pressure, eye disorder, and stomach ulcer.
What are the drug interactions of Filitra 60 mg?
Filitra 60 mg may shows drug interaction when used along with combination of certain drugs Antifungal medicine (Ketoconazole, Itraconazole), Hepatitis C medication (Ribavirin, Ombitasvir, Paritaprevir and Ritonavir), Beta blockers (Atenolol Metoprolol), Prostate disorder (Abiraterone Acetate, Bicalutamide), Antibiotic (Tetracycline), Seizure medicine (Carbamazepine, Clobazam, Clonazepam)
Dosage instruction for Filitra 60 mg-
The recommended dose of Filitra is 60 mg. the route of administration is oral with the sufficient amount of water. This medicine can be taken with or without food. This drug should be taken 45 minutes previous to intercourse. This medication is administered orally that is why it is very convenient to use. The effect of Filitra lasts 7 to 8 hour after ingestion.
Side-effects of Filitra 60 mg-
Individual may face certain side effects after consuming this drug such as Sinus pain, sore throat, diarrhea, dumpiness of breath, headache, sinus pain, irregular heartbeat.
What are the precautions that should be followed while using Filitra 60 mg?
- Limits the intake of alcohol while you are on treatment with this drug as it may effect the action of the drug.
- You must avoid the usage of nitrate products and grapefruit juice products along with this medication as it can affect the action of Filitra.
- You should avoid driving and smoking just after administration of this medication.