Fildena Sildenafil tablet is available in medicine form, which comprises of generic Sildenafil as an active component. This medicine is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in adult males which is also known as impotence. Fildena is available in the dose of 50mg and 100mg.
Fildena pills treat ED by blocking phosphodiesterse type 5 enzymes. The blockage of this enzyme leads to an increased flow of blood towards the penile region, thus causing an erection.
Use Fildena 50mg 100mg Sildenafil Tablets to Overcome Impotence
Fildena should not be consumed in various conditions such as:
- This medicine should not be consumed by a person experiencing renal and hepatic impairment.
- If you are experiencing the problem of high blood pressure, then you should avoid intake of this medicine.
- A person having hypersensitivity towards generic Sildenafil should avoid consumption of this medicine.
Drug interactions of Fildena-
- Alpha blockers such as Prazosin, Terazosin
- Beta blockers such as Proparonol , Sotalol
- Calcium channel blockers such as Nifedipine, Verapamil
- Azole anti-fungal drugs such as Ketoconazole, Itraconazole
Dose of Fildena Pills-
You should administer one tablet of Fildena 50mg or 100mg along with sufficient amount of water and for obtaining desired results this medicine should be consumed 45 minutes prior to the intercourse. You should avoid consumption of more than one tablet in a day to prevent an overdose of this medicine.
Do not consume fatty diet few hours before and after the intake of this medicine as it may slow down the absorption leading to delayed action.
Use of Fildena may lead to various unwanted ill effects such as prolonged and painful erection, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, nausea, and vomiting, unclear vision, tiredness and muscle pain.
Safety tips to be followed while using Fildena are:
- Do not consume alcohol or nay product containing alcohol along with this medicine as it may lead to various undesired ill effects.
- This medicine is not meant for consumption by person of below 18 years of age.
- Consumption of this medicine may impair your thinking and reaction, so you not drive or do any work that requires complete alertness.
- Grapefruit or grape juice should not be taken along with Fildena as it decreases the biological availability of this medicine.
- Intake of nitrate drugs should be avoided along with Fildena as it may result in decreased blood pressure.