Filagra 50mg is an oral formulation which comprises of generic Sildenafil as an active component. This medicine is very effective in treating the problem of erectile dysfunction. It is a condition in which a man is not able to generate or maintain an erection for satisfactory intercourse. This medicine functions by blocking phosphodiesterse type-5 enzyme. The inhibition in the release of this hormone causes smooth muscles of the penile region to relax. This leads to the increased blood flow towards the penile region, thus causing an erection.
Contraindications of Filagra 50mg-
- If a person is suffering from respiratory, cardiovascular, renal and hepatic disorder, then intake of Filagra 50mg should be avoided.
- If a person is having hypersensitivity towards generic Sildenafil, then you should avoid intake of this medicine.
Drug interactions of Filagra 50mg-
- Alpha blockers such as Prazosin, Terazosin.
- Calcium channel blockers such as Nifedipine, Verapamil.
- Azole anti-fungal drugs such as Ketoconazole, Itraconazole.
- Antibiotics such as Clarithromycin, Erythromycin.
Storage conditions of Filagra 50mg-
You should store this medicine in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 250C. This medicine should be kept away from direct heat, light and moisture.
Prescribed dose of Filagra 50mg-
A person should administer one tablet of this medicine along with sufficient amount of water. For getting better results, this medicine should be consumed 45 minutes before the intimacy session.
You should avoid consumption of more than one tablet in a day as it may lead overdose of this medicine. Intake of fatty diet should be avoided along with this medicine as it slows down the absorption process of this medicine resulting in the delayed action of this medicine.
Intake of Filagra 50mg may lead to various undesired ill effects such as muscle pain, nausea, vomiting, nasal congestion, and unclear vision, prolonged and painful erection, flushing of the face, headache, dizziness, drowsiness and tiredness.
Safety tips to be followed while administering Filagra 50mg are:
- You should avoid consumption of grapefruit or grape juice along with this medicine as it may lead to decreased blood pressure.
- Intake of alcohol or any product containing alcohol should be avoided along with this medicine as it may lead to various undesired ill effects.