Pain O Soma is an excellent medication that is used to give relief from muscle pain or discomfort. It can effectively manage muscle stress and strain. Pain O Soma 350 mg can be safely used along with rest, physical treatment and certain therapies for the management of injuries and musculoskeletal pain or discomfort. It consists of a potentially active medicine called Carisoprodol.
How Pain O Soma 350 mg does work to relieve muscle soreness?
Pain O Soma 350 mg shows its pain relieving action due to generic Carisoprodol it contains. Carisoprodol is a centrally acting muscle relaxant belongs to carbamate class of medicine. It depresses the central nervous system and breaks off the neuronal communication inside the reticular formation and spinal cord. It causes the alteration in the pain sensitivity in the brain and causes calmness in the brain.
How to use Pain O Soma 350 mg?
Pain O Soma 350 mg tablet is commercially available in strengths are 350 mg. An individual has to consume one tablet of Pain O Soma 350 mg orally thrice a day with sufficient amount of water. While using Pain O Soma 350 mg, an individual has to consume one tablet of Pain-O-Soma 500mg orally twice a day with an enormous amount of water. The maximum dose of Pain O Soma 350 mg can be consumed by an individual is 1400mg.
Are there any contraindications of Pain O Soma 350 mg?
Of course, Pain O Soma 350 mg should be prohibited under certain medical conditions:
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorders.
- Liver or kidney dysfunction.
- Hypersensitivity to Pain O Soma or its other components.
Are there any precautionary steps to follow while using Pain O Soma 350 mg?
- Drug abused or drug addicted person should avoid the consumption of Pain-O-Soma.
- It is advised to reduce the dose of Pain O Soma prior to discontinuing this medicine; otherwise, it may cause withdrawal symptoms.
- Ingestion of alcoholic beverages should be avoided along with this medicine.
- Pain-O-Soma is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Pain-O-Soma may cause drowsiness or dizziness after ingestion of this medicine, so it is advised not to execute the risky acts.
Are there any annoying effects of Pain O Soma 350 mg?
Some annoying effects are produced while using Pain O Soma such as headache, wakefulness, blurred vision, nausea, queasiness, diarrhea, fast heartbeat, extreme weakness, sleepiness, dizziness, tremor, and nervousness.
Are there any drug interactions of Pain O Soma 350 mg?
There are medicines that can't be used with Pain O Soma, as these medicines show interaction with Pain O Soma such as Diazepam, Meprobamate, Zolpidem, Codeine, Cetirizine, Diphenhydramine, Omeprazole, Fluvoxamine, St. John's Wort and Rifampin.